Oro Valley Hospital is dedicated to providing the highest level of service in a professional and caring atmosphere for its urology patients. We are committed to the detection, treatment and prevention of urological diseases. Through advanced diagnostic testing and treatment techniques, we can effectively identify and treat a variety of conditions.
Common urological disorders treated include:
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Bladder control problems (urinary incontinence) in both male and female patients
- Bedwetting or enuresis in children
- Male infertility
- Testicular problems
- Erectile dysfunction or impotency
- Prostate problems
- Vasectomy and microscopic vasectomy reversal
- Treatment of malignancies of the kidney, bladder, prostate and male genital organs
To find a urologist who practices at Oro Valley Hospital, please click on the Find a Physician tab at the top of this page.